Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Book Sale Alert!

Bookcloseouts.com is having a 50% off sale on 15,000 of their children's/YA books! Considering their stock is brand-new and normally at least 50% off the regular price, there's some great steals to be found...of the books I looked at, I would have picked up 9 books for around $22, plus S+H. Normally each of these books would be $7-20. Unfortunately, with the move coming up in two weeks, I am banned from buying new books, so I won't be able to take advantage of the sale.

About this time last year, the website had a $1.55 (CAD) on several thousand of its kid's books. Between my mom and I, we ended up with about 20 books for $50 (not all kid's books), all new and in great condition. Shipping was around $10; I think the website has it worked out so that shipping costs to Canada and to the U.S. are pretty equal.

I was not in any way compensated for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment