Friday, May 4, 2012

In My Mailbox #2-

Two weeks' worth of IMM! I have a boatload of exams coming up, so posting is likely to be even lower the next two weeks. After that, though, I plan to be jumping full-speed into reading. There will also be some Very Important Announcements and a post in which I highlight the absurd amount of books I manage to cram onto a scant few shelves.


For review:
Equal of the Sun by Anita Amirrezvani (First Look)
Three Times Lucky by Sheila Turnage (publisher)

Won:
The Book of Madness and Cures by Regina O'Melveny (thanks, Bless Their Hearts Mom!)
Tristan and Isolde #1: Isolde, Queen of the Western Isle by Rosaline Miles (thanks, Andrea from Reading Lark!)

From Random Buzzers:
Rotters by Daniel Kraus

Purchased, because Ollie's has such good prices:
Illuminated by Erica Orloff
XVI by Julia Karr
Incarceron #2: Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
Veracity by Laura Bynum
Between Shades of Grey by Ruta Sepetys
Finding George Orwell in Burma by Emma Larkin



2 comments:

  1. Illuminated looks really good, and I can't wait to read Fifty Shades of Grey. I hope you enjoy everything and here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-33-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great stack of books this week. Rotters looks interesting. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete