Sunday, February 17, 2013

Recent Acquisitions II

You would think that being stuck on campus would mean I find it difficult to get new books. I guess not.

For review:
Erebos by Ursula Poznanski (thanks, Jennifer and ARCycling!)
I've already finished (and enjoyed) this; review will be posted later this week.
The Colour of Milk by Nell Leyshon (thanks, Mary and ARCycling!)
Temple of a Thousand Faces by John Shors (Early Reviewers)
Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson (Random Buzzers Ambuzzadors)
Ahhh, I'm so excited to get this!!!! "Bluebeard" + historical fiction sounds fantastic! Also, I have a second ARC that I will be giving away when I post my review. :)

Purchased at a campus book sale:
Traps by Friedrich Durrenmatt
Eva Luna by Isabel Allende
The House of the Spirits by Isabel Allende
Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel
The History of Doctor Johann Faustus ed. by H.G. Haile

Borrowed:
America's Communal Utopias ed. by Donald E. Pitzer
The prof of my Honors American Religion on the Margins class lent this to me...I've only read two chapters and flipped through the appendix so far, but it's an utterly fantastic resource for the subject.



No comments:

Post a Comment