Tuesday, July 26, 2011

In My Mailbox #3: Or Vacation Edition Part Two

I'm back from my Virginia/Pennsylvania vacation a day early, and  here's all the books that arrived while I was gone:

For review:*
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody
The Midnight Gate by Helen Stringer
*I think these are for review; I had requested a book from Holt InGroup, and these two are from Macmillan, but not the one I requested, but hey, I'll take free books!

Won:
Miss Timmins' School for Girls by Nayana Currimbhoy (thanks Words by Webb!)
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves (thanks I Read Banned Books!)
A Bitter Truth by Charles Todd (thanks Book Club Girl!)
The Psychology of Twilight ed. by E. David Klonsky and Alexis Black (thanks Smart Pop!)

From BookMooch:
People of the River by W. Michael Gear and Kathleen O'Neal Gear
I'm into North American prehistory, so I'm hoping this series will turn out to be good.



No comments:

Post a Comment