Saturday, June 25, 2011

My New Books This Week

I was on vacation again this week and arrived home to find seven packages of books awaiting me! It's a great way to finish out a good week - I was attending Music and Worship Arts week up at Lake Junaluska, and, despite the dance rehearsals being exhausting, it was an enjoyable event, as always. I also got my SAT scores back with a perfect 800 on critical reading!!!

For review:
In the Sea There Are Crocodiles by Fabio Geda (Doubleday)

Won:
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken (from the author's Twitter)

A box of awesome novels from Red House Books:
Cate of the Lost Colony by Lisa Klein
Lady Macbeth's Daughter by Lisa Klein
Percival's Angel by Anne Eliot Crompton
The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent
Along the River by Adeline Yen Mah
Libyrinth by Pearl North

From RandomBuzzers:
Welcome to Bordertown
Trash by Andy Mulligan

From BookMooch:
Orlando Furioso by Ludvico Ariosto
The Horrors of Oakendale Abbey by Mrs. Carver
Nowhere Else on Earth by Josephine Humphreys

Purchased:
The Works of Bret Harte (1932 edition)

What books did you get this week, and are there any of mine of which you want reviews?

No comments:

Post a Comment