Friday, December 23, 2011

Wrapping Up 2011 Readathon: Start

I have a bunch of books I should have read months ago, so what better time to get caught up than the end of the year? Here's the list:

Iago by David Snodin (finished 12/24) my review
Ten Tea Parties by Joseph Cummins (finished 12/23) my review
How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents by Julia Alvarez (finished 12/25) my review
Cinder by Marissa Meyer (finished 12/27) my review
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Bright and Distant Shores by Dominic Smith (200/470 pages)
The World We Found by Thrity Umrigar (finished 12/29) my review

Added book: The Land That Time Forgot by Edgar Rice Burroughs (350/420 pages)


Can I read all these books in a little over a week? Let's find out...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Some of those look like they'd take more than a day to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Bright and Distant Shores and Iago worry me some about their length...

    ReplyDelete