Saturday, February 18, 2012

In My Mailbox #22

Hey, I actually had time to read the past week or two! I'm in the midst of Starters by Lissa Price - another dystopia that's impossible to put down! Up next after that is Arcadia by Lauren Groff.

In other news, I've created a "books for trade" page beneath the header of the blog. The list is small, but maybe you'll find something interesting?

 For review:
After the Snow by S.D. Crockett (publisher)
The House of Velvet and Glass by Katherine Howe (publisher)

Won:
Alien Contact ed. by Marty Halpern (thanks, Marty and Sci-Fi Chick!)

Won from the awesome Eli:
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Carmen by Walter Dean Myers
Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu
The Supernaturalist by Eoin Colfer
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
I'm Not Her by Janet Gurtler
Middle School, the Worst Years of My Life by James Patterson
The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Macker

From Random Buzzers:
Starters by Lissa Price
This is the first time I've participated in the Ambuzzadors program, and they sent me an extra copy...a giveaway in the future, perhaps?

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

6 comments:

  1. The Future is so so good! I loved it! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow awesome haul , ive been seeing The Future of us all over the blog today, I hope you enjoy this one coz I did. :)Happy reading

    ✿FICBOOKREVIEWS✿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to reading it. :) I had thought it was just your typical YA contemporary romance, but once I got it, the back blurb looked really interesting and different.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the double copy of Starters!! I am going to have to check out that Ambuzzadors program!!

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading,
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete