Sunday, November 27, 2011

In My Mailbox #16

For review:
Everneath by Brodi Ashton (publisher)
Arcadia by Lauren Groff (publisher)

From Random Buzzers:
Mastiff (Beka Cooper #3) by Tamora Pierce

Purchased from the library:
Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly

My teen book club heard that the newly-opened Ollie's in our area had cheap books, so we took a field trip there last week. Of course, I had to buy something:
Possession by Elana Johnson
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton

The book club also chose a new book to begin reading:
How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents by Julia Alvarez

3 comments:

  1. Toni Morrison is one of my favorite writers of all times and I do have a copy of Song of Solomon - sitting unloved and unread in my shelves for quite a while now. I should really get around to reading it soon.

    I've heard rave reviews of Scott Westerfeld - I'm sure you'd enjoy Leviathan.

    Here's our IMM over at GatheringBooks:
    http://wp.me/pDlzr-2gj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darkness Becomes Her sounds awesome I have it in my TBR list too!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a great fan of Scott Westerfeld and loved his Leviathan trilogy. I hope you enjoy!

    Happy Reading!
    ~ Shanella (IMM)

    ReplyDelete