Monday, October 17, 2011

In My Mailbox #13

How's everyone been lately? I apologize for being slow on posting, but I only have two more weeks left before I'll (hopefully) be able to have more reading time.

For review:
I, Robot: To Protect by Mickey Zucker Reichert (publisher)
Bright and Distant Shores by Dominic Smith (Atria Galley Alley)

Won:
The Hidden Goddess by M.K. Hobson (thanks, Mary and Candace!)
Came with an awesome and beautiful fan bag and lavender sachet, too!
Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver (thanks, Once Upon a Twilight!)
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater (thanks again, Once Upon a Twilight!)

From Random Buzzers:
Ingenue (The Flappers #2) by Jillian Larkin
A Time of Miracles by Anne-Laure Bondoux
Your Own, Sylvia by Stephanie Hemphill
The Other Countess (Lacey Chronicles #1) by Eve Edwards

Purchased:
Omega by Camille Flammarion (Amazon)

Mooched:
Cherokee Dance and Drama by Frank G. Speck and Leonard Broom

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry the bag & fan & book took so long, but I'm glad they got there safe!! :-)

    M.K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a problem! They were well worth the wait. :) Thanks for taking the time to make another bag and re-send it and the book!

    ReplyDelete