Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lots of New Books This Week!

Mail-time is the highlight of my day. That and the daily Shelf Awareness and no calculus homework (wishful thinking on the latter). This week, the mail and UPS brought me a lot of books...

For review:
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dreadfully Ever After by Steve Hockensmith finally showed up! I only lack about 60 pages, and then I'll post my review (book received from publisher)
Millennial Mythmaking: Essays on the Power of Science Fiction and Fantasy Literature, Films, and Games ed. by John Perlich and David Whitt (LibraryThing Early Reviewers)

Won:
Art and Madness by Anna Roiphe (thank you, Sidne at Reading Rendezvous!)
Delirium by Lauren Oliver (thank you, NC at Truly Bookish!)

And, courtesy of Random Buzzers' Twitter account, I won a grab bag of fantasy books!
Squire and Lady Knight by Tamora Pierce
Bloodhound by Tamora Pierce
The Coming of the Dragon by Rebecca Barnhouse
The Door in the Forest by Roderick Townley

As Squire is now a duplicate copy in my library, I'll be giving away my new copy of it in the upcoming Hoppy Easter Eggstravaganza giveaway hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment